Monday, February 27, 2012

Half one stroke flower

Hi guys!

I'm soooo jealous of the people who can do a perfect one stroke flower. Well, jealous may be not the right word, but i do envy them a lot! I wish i could do that, but...i'll keep practicing.
So last week i made my first franken, a pink holographic polish, which you can find HERE , but i wanted to make a nailart design on top. I decided to give my one stroke another try! I thought i'd go for a pink and blue combo, and you know what, it turned out pretty nice if i may say so myself. Well, i let you judge for yourself....




And? What do you think? What i used is my franken holo polish as my basecolor. I used a pink acrylic paint from Folkart and a blue i bought at a local DIY shop (Kwantum). I also used some big glitters which i loveee so much! Topcoat: Seche Vite. To see the step by step video click HERE

Ok, so for a comparison to see  if my one stroke skills got any better, i have a picture of my first one stroke flower...



I think i got a bit better, but i know it's still far from perfect.

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hehe, that's a good thing then!
      I'm glad you think so! xoxoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm not an expert on one stroke flowers, but I sure think that your manicure looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thank you!
      That's very kind of you :-)
      I need some practicing though LOL

      Delete
  3. Very beautiful! You did a good job.

    ReplyDelete