Monday, February 20, 2012

Chained!

Hi guys!

Happy monday!
I didn't have much time to do a really fancy manicure. I wanted to do a simple one.
A while ago i saw a picture (don't know who it was from) and it was a stamped design of some chains. I don't have many stamping plates at all, because i prefer doing it all freehand. So i decided to do this look without stamping.
I started off with a basecoat (of course). I used China Glaze basecoat. I recently bought this and i can say, i'm not disapointed. Normally i used OPI Natural Nails basecoat, but i think they are equal in my opinion. Anyway, after that i used NYC black, 2 coats. When it was dry i made some oval rounds with my silver acrylic paint (bought at Xenos) and connected them with a little tiny stripe. When this was dry i took my black acrylic paint (Folkart) and made some openings in some links of the chain. I finished the design with my matte topcoat (Hema).

If you would like to see how i did this step by step, click HERE for the video.

What do you think of it?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment